Under what operating systems available as MySQL? Almost at all! To date, this packet is successfully compiled and available on the website of the developer in the form of files, ready for immediate installation systems (unless something other distributions packaged format Tar + Gzip, specific to all Unix-based systems)
- IBM AIX 4.x;
- Tru64 Unix;
- BSDI 2.x;
- BSDI 3.0, 3.1 и 4.x;
- DEC Alpha Unix 4.x (Tru64);
- FreeBSD 2.x;
- FreeBSD 3.x и 4.x;
- HP-UX 10.20;
- HP-UX 11.x;
- Linux 2.0
- Mac OS X Server
- NetBSD 1.3/1.4 Intel и NetBSD 1.3 Alpha
- OpenBSD 2.5+;
- OS/2 Warp 3, FixPack 29 и OS/2 Warp 4, FixPack 4;
- SGI Irix 6.x;
- Solaris 2.5
- SunOS 4.x;
- SCO OpenServer
- SCO UnixWare 7.0.1;
- Win95, Win98, WinNT, Win2000 и WinXP
- As you can see, the list is impressive. There are also versions for Novell NetWare and BeOS, but the official site, they are not supported. There are also unconfirmed rumors of transferring MySQL OS QNX, but we do not have accurate data on the subject (at least not on the official website or in conferences not write anything precise)
- It should be noted that not all systems are equally good for the organization server. MySQL is a server package, and the requirements it imposed corresponding to the OS. Despite the best efforts of Microsoft, Windows and so far failed to take a number of reasons (mainly mismanagement of hardware resources and low reliability) a significant position in the market for server OS, it’s now more client system.
What is a “database” in general and MySQL in particular
Under database (BD) refers to the storage and processing of data to access that uses language SQL (Structured Query Language). There are many different database management systems (DBMS), but in terms of hosting is usually used DBMS MySQL. The reasons for this are the actual focus of this database on web hosting tasks, availability on all popular server operating systems, as well as ease of setup and administration.
Choosing between different database, be aware that if your web design is not very load on it and the complexity of the decisions, and you, as a programmer and administrator, do not have the skills and experience in working with different DBMS MySQL alternatives for you in this case not very much, and certainly worth the stop choice on MySQL.
Background-attachment property determines whether the background image scrolls with the content item. Images can be recorded and remain stationary or move together with the document. In CSS3, you can specify multiple values for a range of background images, listing values separated by commas.
who wants to learn how to make a database? propose to begin with! I adhere to the notion of “better to see once than hear a hundred times” see
We can not amagine our lives without mobile applications, they really help us to solve a lot of aspects and problems.
The newest one application that I found recently is “Drinking Water”, with this amazing application I never forget to drink water and top-up water balance of my body. That’ greate!